Program Objective: Provide UCLA undergraduate students an opportunity to conduct cutting-edge research under the guidance of experienced mentors at JPL and UCLA/JIFRESSE and create a collaborative community for both students and mentors.
- Be a continuing undergraduate student and eligible for fall quarter registration at UCLA. Exceptional graduate students may be considered.
- Complete three quarters at UCLA
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Not be under any academic or disciplinary sanction
Announcement of Opportunity:
Will be posted online before March 31, 2018.
The application materials include:
- A cover letter clearly stating the project of interest
- A resume
- A statement of research interest related to the project identified
- An unofficial transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
Please submit applications to Dr. Yu Gu, email@example.com, before April 15, 2018. We will work with the mentors for confidential evaluations.
10-week, from June to September. Selected intern will receive a $6,275 (or $8275 for graduate student) stipend for the ten-week period.
Both JPL and JIFRESSE/UCLA