Program Objective: Provide UCLA undergraduate students an opportunity to conduct cutting-edge research under the guidance of experienced mentors at JPL and UCLA and strengthen the collaborations between JPL and UCLA.
- Be a continuing undergraduate student and eligible for fall quarter registration at UCLA. Exceptional graduate students may be considered.
- Complete three quarters at UCLA
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5/4.0
- Not be under any academic or disciplinary sanction
- No past JSIP interns
Announcement of Opportunity:
The application materials include:
- A cover letter clearly stating the project of interest
- A resume
- A statement of research interest related to the project identified
- An unofficial transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
Please submit applications to Dr. Yu Gu, email@example.com, before April 15, 2019. We will work with the mentors for confidential evaluations.
Please submit all questions on the program directly to Dr. Yu Gu, firstname.lastname@example.org.
10-week, from June to September. Selected intern will receive a stipend of $6,350 for the ten-week period ($7,350 for a master student and $8,350 for a doctoral student).
JIFRESSE/UCLA and/or JPL